Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Travels to Malta

We've made it to Malta! It was a long 24 hours of travel but we didn't run into any major problems. I had a scare at the SFO airport when my terminal was closed due to a security threat and I heard all flights were grounded. I was sent to another terminal with a huge security line, but I made it through the line in time and my flight left only half an hour late.
View of San Francisco Bay from my flight
I met Zoë and Ian at LAX and we got the four suitcases containing the ROV and tools checked for the flight. We had a long flight to Zurich and made it to Malta right as the sun was setting.

My first view of Malta! 
We were relieved to see someone at the airport waiting with our names on signs. After we made it to our apartment, the three of us went on a walk to the harbor. We came back to our apartment to find Chris and Api and all headed to bed exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment